Topic for #SEOGOFISH : Visual Assets/Content You WISH Your SEO Client Had Made. Join us at 11am CST and share that dream content!
— Jeremy Rivera (@JeremyRiveraSEO) April 3, 2014
This weeks winner for #SEOGOFISH was Kate Gramlich of ghergich.com she won a copy Predatory Thinking by Dave Trott which is one of William’s (who? he works here at BUU) favorite books.
- Old Spice is doing killer work: http://freshbodycoupons.com/?view=preview
- Really loving the use of HTML5 video here: https://www.themusicbed.com/
- Seen the 360 business photo shoot they did in Matt Smith’s Tardis? http://maps.google.com
- I’m gonna go with this one: http://www.homestarrunner.com
- How about some Giorgio Moroder? http://www.chrome.com/racer
- One quick one – I LOVE these cinemagraphics http://animagraffs.com/how-a-car-engine-works/
- Another piece I love – http://www.nytimes.com/projects/2012/snow-fall/?forceredirect=yes#/?part=tunnel-creek
- I really love the feature stories on pitchfork http://pitchfork.com/features/cover-story/reader/janelle-monae/
- If you are a fan of baseball and psychedelic drugs you will LOVE this content http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=Dock-Ellis
- http://flashvhtml.com/ who couldn’t build links to this content?
- This is great and the sound is fantastic! http://www.flatvsrealism.com/ Flat Design FTW IMO
- Here is another I would love to have built Links & Likes to http://www.exsus.com/highway-one-roadtrip/ Pretty epic piece of content.
- Really cool use of Google Maps api. Keep clicking the door knocker 🙂 http://www.safestyle-windows.co.uk/secret-door/
- Checkout http://www.greenman.net/ (Scroll left and right as well)
- Ok last one I LOVE the illustration on this and the effects are simple but really work http://www.nytimes.com/projects/2013/tomato-can-blues/?hp
- Tools that help in purchase can link themselves, even for roof shingles: http://www.atlasroofing.com/visualizer.php
- Great way of teaching code in the browser here: http://tryruby.org/levels/1/challenges/0
- May have been an April’s Fool prank, but anytime you combine Pokemon with anything, it is a win. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YMD6xELI_k
- APIs are becoming the norm in everything web related, a good book to explain is awesome. #seogofish https://zapier.com/blog/apis-101
- Sony did an amazing job with the parallax scrolling here http://discover.store.sony.com/be-moved/
- http://www.hugoware.net/404 This one’s good too
- What about this from Moz? http://moz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo
- My visual content pick of the day goes to http://www.movoto.com/blog/novelty-real-estate/hero-hideouts/ I have a client in real estate, wish I thought of this!
- This language site is by no means fancy, but appeals to multiple senses and many different learning types: http://www.russianforeveryone.com/RufeA/Lessons/Introduction/Alphabet/Alphabet.htm
- I’m also a big fan of creative and interactive 404 pages http://www.personal.psu.edu/rws5156/404/ I haven’t figured out how to disarm it yet
- Here’s some I’ve created… but the purpose was quick relevant images, not stellar visuals: http://www.crbawden.com/graphics.html
- Admittedly I found this one on Reddit: http://nasaprospect.com/ (turn speakers on and also the volume on site)
- This might be cheating, but I want to see people build more visualization tools, like http://vizualize.me/