Tweet chats are great but go so quickly! Here’s a round up of the links posted for the game today on twitter. (Come play next week at 11am CST!)
This week we gave away a free copy of the Ultimate Guide to Link Building by Garrett French and Eric Ward to Victor Pan of Catalyst and will give another book away next week. The winner is picked at random and all you have to do is take part! Just like this:
— victorpan (@victorpan) March 13, 2014
Use Excel for SEO like a Boss
From Gyi Tsakalakis
- Microsoft Excel for SEO’s (eBook)
Huge article more like a book really with tonnes of tips of how to use Excel for SEO.
- SEOgadget for Excel (Tool)
“Fetch valuable link and keyword search volume data from 5 of our industry’s most powerful API services. Prototype apps, speed up your analysis time and gain powerful new insight into your SEO strategy, fast.”
- Hundreds of Tools For Marketers (List)
Enormous spreadsheet of a bunch of tools! Hopefully our tool will be added to the list soon 😉
- How To Build Agile SEO Tools Using Google Spreadsheets (Tutorial)
Learn how to build a basic scraper using Google Drive.
- Niels Bosma’s SEO Tools for Excel (Tool)
Probably the first and best SEO tool for Excel.
From Caddis Interactive
- Data Driven Content Marketing (Slideshow & Article)
Using data to drive your content marketing campaign. Spreadsheet included.
- SEO Tools Plugin for Excel – An Advanced Tutorial (Video)
Talks you through using it for in-depth link analysis and how to perform a quick on-page SEO audit of your website.
- 10 Excel functions every SEO professional should know
It’s in the title.
- How To Pull Domains Out Of A List Of URLs In Excel (Video & Tutorial)
Save a tonne of time by cleaning up your spreadsheets.
From Brad Knutson
- Excel Tips (Blog category)
Lots of Excel tips frequently updated.
Join us next Week on twitter at 11am CST on #SEOGOFISH we’ll be giving away another book too! If you’ve got an idea for one leave it in the comments 🙂
Check Victor here with his prize:
— victorpan (@victorpan) March 19, 2014